LA-LA-LA LASAGNA

Although Italy is known for so many different and amazing recipes, my personal favorite is lasagna. My family and I prepare this dish thousands of times. It is not an easy dish to prepare. I myself do not know how to prepare it though most of my relatives can. Whenever I go visit her, my grandmother makes the best lasagna. I sit and watch her as she whisks together all the ingredients and places them in the pan to then put it in the oven and watch as a pure miracle appears before our eyes. I love the taste of the meat and tomato sauce and the pure delicacy of the pasta. As much as I love all the other amazing recipes from my country, lasagna beats them all. lasagna   Flickr   Photo Sharing

La-la la-la lasagna. K, David. Photograph. Flickr. Flickr. Feb 3, 2011. Nov 4, 2015.

13 comments on “LA-LA-LA LASAGNAAdd yours →

1. I also love lasagna! It’s amazing and the combination of cheese, meat, sauce and pasta is just amazing! The best lasagna almost melts in your mouth, maybe I’ll try some real Italian lasagna over the winter break while I’m in Italy. 😉

2. Hi Emma,
    My name is Cailynne and I am from Canada. I know that in Canada we also eat lasagna. It is so good. We eat a lot of foods in Canada that might have come from Italy. Pasta, pizza, spaghetti, lasagna. Tons, right.
    Cailynne
    psdblog.ca/cailynnew9343

1. Hello Cailynne, If you enjoy the meals that you eat in Canada, you should try the ones we make in Italy. It has a different taste though it is really worth it.

3. Hi, I’m Bill Genereux. I’m a teacher / mentor for the blogging challenge dropping by to say hello. My mouth is watering right now after reading your post. I love Lasagna! It’s one of my favorite foods. I can only imagine how it tastes in Italy. I’m sure your grandmother would not approve of how we make lasagna here in the USA. Most of the time we use a sauce purchased from the store in a jar. And the pasta is made in a factory and sold in plastic bags. At least where I live in Kansas, the beef comes to us fresh from the farm. Actually it has been frozen in my freezer for a while, but the farmer who raised it is my brother in law. I also grew my own tomatoes this summer. So if your grandmother wants to give me a recipe to try, maybe I could make my own homemade sauce? Otherwise, I will just have to keep using store-bought sauce!

4. Ciao Emma,
    Che piacere leggere il tuo blog. Il mio collega mi ha parlato di te. Ho letto 3 delle tue post. Adesso che hai scritto della lasagna forse nel prossimo puoi scrivere dei dolci. Saluti dallo stato d’Indiana.

1. Ciao Elena, mi fa piacere che ti e’ piacuto il mio blog. Nel mio prossimo post, scrivero’ sicuramente dei dolci. Grazie mille per il consiglio. Saluti da Dakar, Senegal.